Monday, December 10, 2012

Cracked screens, damaged repairs blackberry & i phone models same day service .

We repair and replace broken/ cracked lcd displays on almost all blackberry and I phone handsets, many satisfied customers to date, simply text or call with your make and model of phone, I will order in the parts that day and fit them the next, what could be simpler? Plus as this is a personal service you do not have the hassle of sending your phone away somewhere, wondering if or when it will arrive back, and more to the point who is looking at your personal data, this is a service that takes 15-25 minutes per phone and once you are happy with the outcome payment can be made, We can also offer a same day service where by your phone can be dropped off to us in the morning and the repairs carried out that day, ready for collection that very afternoon or evening. We have years of experience in the electronics industry so rest assured your pride & joy will be cared for and fully rebuilt after any any repairs have been carried out. All parts are sourced in the uk and are of the highest quality, listed below are just a few of the more common jobs associated with general wear and tear. Front lcd screen & digitiser replacements I phone 4 & 4s black/white Rear glass replacements I phone 4 & 4s black/white Sticky / non responsive power button I phone 4 & 4s Non responsive home button I phone 4 & 4s Replacement battery I phone 4 & 4s Internal power looms, camera replacements, circuit issues. Colours conversions, white to black, or black to white I phone 4 & 4s Cracked digitiser displays blackberry Replacement lcd displays blackberry Non responsive power buttons blackberry Replacement battery blackberry We are based just outside Dartford in Sutton at hone, kent For an immediate quote or any advice u may need please call or text 07577240443, thanks

Popular