Saturday, December 1, 2012

iPhone 5 32GB Black - Unlocked bought from apple - Prefer Galaxy s3- used for 1 day - mint condition -

hi all, this iphone was bought from apple in Birmingham bullring. I have used it for around 3 hours and when seeing my partners new samsung galaxy s3 i have been moved away from apple. I now own an s3 and happy. I know these phones are currently out of stock in the UK with no expected deliveries in the next 4-6 weeks. Buying from apple now even takes 4 weeks minimum. I live in leicester, work in Swadlincote and happy to meet so arranging collection wont be an issue. It comes with everything as would do from apple. please contact me on 07714 198818 - i am free for collection after i finnish work tomorrow. please text me to arrange. no time wasters please - i know how difficult it is to get these a the moment.... Adam

Popular