Thursday, March 8, 2012

GREAT DEAL – Take over my CHEAP Vodafone Blackberry plan (PLUS phone optional) -

I’m leaving the UK to move back to the US for graduate school, and have 12 months left on my 24-month Vodafone Blackberry plan. If I cancel it, I’m going to get hit with huge fees and I’m a poor student, but if I transfer ownership to someone else, I pay no cancellation fees and you end up with a really great phone plan! By taking over my plan from me, you’ll get great 24-month plan rates and fees for only a 12-month commitment. Great deal! My plan is as follows: - 24-month plan (12 months left, ends 31 March 2013) - £25/month: 500 minutes, unlimited texts, 500 MB internet and Blackberry email, plus free 2 GB BT Openzone access The same 12-month plan with Vodafone is £41 right now. By taking over my plan, you’ll save £16/month, which is £192/year! I’m willing to transfer ownership to you anytime between today and March 28. I am flexible about whether or not you want my phone/accessories with it. I’m currently using a black Blackberry Bold 9780, 1 year old, in excellent condition (no scratches on screen, keyboard, body, just one little nick on the back corner of the phone, hardly visible). If you want the phone as well, I’d like to ask for around £100 cash for it, that’s what Blackberries in similar condition are going for on gumtree. New ones from Vodafone are around £200 to £299 right now. I’m also okay with you just taking my plan from me and not buying the phone, it’s up to you. If you are interested, please email at siaopeng at gmail dot com or message 079 3511 2297. Thanks! Peng

Popular