Thursday, March 29, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note - Brand New Boxed Unlocked *
I have for sale a brand new unused and unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note Phone/Tablet.
It has the following functions:
• 5.3 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen
• S-Pen Stylus for handwriting and drawing
• Android Gingerbread (2.3.4)
• Dual-core 1.4GHz processor
• 16GB internal storage, expandable by microSD card to 32GB
• 8 megapixel camera
• 1080p video recording Full HD
• 2500mAh battery
This is the best spec mobile on the market.
It costs over £500 and considerably more on Ebay.
Selling for £400 no offers below this please.
Now for the boring parts:
I will not accept Paypal, Bank Transfer, shipping of any description.
I have been selling on Gumtree long enough to know scams.
It is available for collection only and cash upon collection.
Again this is brand new and an unused/unlocked and I am looking for cash only to buy a new laptop.
I know what this phone/tablet is worth, so please do not make silly offers and I am not interested in swapping.
Includes 2 year manufacturers warranty.
If purchased before 31/03/12 you can claim £120 worth of Multimedia bundle following this link.
https://www.buymobilephones.net/samsung-galaxy-note-claim-free-content.php
If you have questions, please email me or text only.
Kindest regards,
Jason
Popular
-
Iphone 3GS - 16GB unlocked.. comes with box and none original charger. will consider swapping for another phone, preferably a blackberry. Or...
-
MINT CONDITION IPHONE 4S 16GB 02 NETWORK BOXED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES, EXTRA CASES & SCREEN PROTECTORS £380 OR WOULD CONSIDE...
-
Blackberry Torch 9800 On All Network Full working(could do with a new housing) With usb and charger No time Wasters as this is the che...
-
Apple Iphone 4s 16GB White Orange/Tmobile network Comes as new boxed complete with all accessories. Buy from a trusted seller ...
-
Hi I have a week old Samsung Galaxy S2 1 week old White ICE CREAM SANDWITCH 48 gb officially unlocked for any network ..... lookin...
-
FOR SALE: BT Synergy 5500 DECT Twin Cordless ‘Phone set with Answering Machine (black/silver) - base unit + satellite handsets - 250 nam...
-
Selling iphone 4 with charger, usb, earphones, box. phone is on 02 works on giff gaff and tesco. phone has warranty till August 22, 2012 ...
-
Item Condition-- EXCELLENT BUT NO SERVICE Mobile phone comes with charger. The phone is in great condition, there are a few marks around ...
-
the phone is only a few months old,it is in mint condition,it is on the vodafone network,it comes with the box,leather blackberry case,charg...
-
For sale i have this 2 week old Samsung Galaxy S3 Factory Unlocked for any networked its in mint codition its pebble blue all boxed it has h...