Sunday, March 4, 2012

iphone 4s 16gb factory unlocked white !

I got this iphone 4s 16gb as a Christmas gift. I have tried my best over the past 2 months to get used to it, but I discovered that it is just not for me. I am an old guy, so I want a less complicated phone. I would also prefer a phone with actual keys and not the annoying touchscreen. Call me old fashioned. Although this phone is technically 2 months old, you will be getting a phone of the FINEST CONDITION. You see, I am confined to a wheelchair and I hardly ever leave my home. On the rare occasions I do leave my home, I never bring the phone with me. It has stayed in my drawer for 2 months, protected from anything that might damage it. Condition is mint, with no scratches on the screen or back. Box and all accessories are here. I never used the headphones. The phone is factory unlocked, usable on any network. 10 months are remaining on the original 1 year warranty. You will be provided with the original receipt so you will have no trouble using the warranty. No trade offers please.

Popular