Tuesday, July 24, 2012

China j5000 ringer problem +

Apple iPhone 4 & 4S Glossy Hard Cases UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany Flag and Many Other Designs
Hi I have apple iphone 4 & 4S cases. I have many designs such as UK flag and European flags. I also have very popular Coca Cola cases and Manchester United and Liverpool FC cases. I sell these cases in bulk and very good opportunity for you to start your own business. Product Features 100% brand new, Made from top quality durable plastic, Protect your iPhone from scratches, dust, bumps and finger prints, Perfect fit for iPhone 4 & 4S, Snap on design & easy to remove, Access to all keys without having to remove the case. The price is £1 per case for all different cases for any order above 50 cases. All other orders will be priced at £1.30 per case. Any interested individual should contact me on 07877179355.

Popular